LOVE BEGINS INSIDE THE MIND


LOVE BEGINS INSIDE THE MIND 



"I WAIT FOR YOU"  
By: Kween Yakini © 2018

Him:
Why doesn’t she notice me standing here?
I wait for her at the same time every day at this train station platform
And although she doesn’t know it yet
Our souls are already engaged
And I have already found us the perfect home
It’s a red brick house, with a cozy fire place
And it has hard wood floors throughout
And I had to throw in a gourmet kitchen
Because I bet she can cook her ass off
And when she comes home from a hard day
I’ll run her a bath in a deep sunken tub filled with her favorite scents
I imagine it will smell like lavender because she is my beautiful flower
And I will be blessed to see her ascend from that holy water
As I stand at her attention 
To wrap her in the softest towel that I can find
And gently I will dry and massage every inch of her divinity
And though I only long to please her
I will not enter her womb until she asks me to
Because once I take her, she will be at my mercy
And our love making will be the ultimate ride
Because together our souls will fly
And I will savor all the layers she has inside
Oh, how I cherish the day
The day when this Goddess looks my way
The day when she sees me
As I have seen her countless times
Standing here at this train station platform

Comments