PLANTING THE SEEDS





Through my #Journey, I am learning how to be patient when it comes to #Planting #Seeds. I’m realizing that some seeds take years to grow like trees that start at the #Root, and then bust out of the ground stretching out it’s limbs until they touch the sky. While there are some that will bloom like #Flowers after a few weeks.  I now know that some need more water than others, while some only need a few drops.  I’m learning that I only need to #sow the seeds and then allow them the time and space that they require to grow naturally into whatever they are meant to be. So, I give thanks to the #Universe and the Ancestors for revealing this light to me, and I am thankful that they are #Patient with me as I #Grow from a #Seed, to a Flower, and into a Tree.

Kween Yakini
#Kweenism


Comments