BRAVE SUBMISSION ©2018 BY KWEEN YAKINI



BRAVE SUBMISSION ©2018



SHE IS A MAN EATER
BUT SHE KILLS THEM WITH KINDNESS
 
 
She Said:
 
I am Impressed by your Confidence
And you must be the Bravest of Hearts
If you dare enter my Room
Some men never come this close
For they fear it will be their Doom
Because this is the place where a 
Lion’s Heart may be consumed
And most men can’t fathom all the Hidden Galaxies
That I have planted inside my Sacred Womb
But I see you're bravely standing here before me
Trying to Taunt me with your 
Dark and Very Long Spear
Tell me King is it your Burning Hunger 
that draws you near?
But please beware Beloved for your Pride 
has No Sanctuary here
Yes in due time you will surrender
All your Love without any Fear
And like a Queen I will give you Flames of Passion

And show you all the Mercy 
my Sweet Darling Dear…




Comments