OH HOW I LOVE YOUR CREATIVE MIND






Hello and thank you for sharing your light
Today I am speaking about the love of a beautiful mind 
Because I believe that creative souls and minds love differently
And sometimes we are drawn to people based on their internal source 
Rather than their external shell 
For when you touch ones mind 
Everything and everyone becomes beautiful…




I love you
I love you
I love the way you think
I love how the depth of your wisdom feels like a refreshing drink 


I love you
I love you
I love how your contemplations leave me weak
And your descriptions are so vivid that they make my imagination peak 


I love you
I love you
I love that you are one of a kind
And I love you the fact that you have your own mind

I love you
I love you
I love you even when my Heart does not comprehend
I love you for the way my Mind keeps running back to you again

Oh how I love you!



Comments