How Much Do I Love Me? Let Me Count The Ways


HOW MUCH DO I LOVE ME?
JUST LET ME COUNT THE WAYS
Written By:   Kween Yakini  3/18/18


I like sipping on ginger honey tea
I like meditating to center my chi
No, I don’t like soda or colas
I prefer a Salted Carmel Mocha Frappuccino
Because I imagine that’s what I taste like
Yeah you heard me right
And my favorite colors are Red, Black & Green
Summa Yawl know what I mean
I like writing my name on a black board with Chalk
I like summertime strolls along the boardwalk
I like midnight moon gazing
And my favorite ice cream is Rum and Raisin
Some think that I’m spoiled
Cause I like to rub down my skin with
Shea Butter and Coconut oil
I like playing in Video Arcades
I like playing Checkers,
Dominos and Spades
Because I’m a jack of all trades
And if you on my team then you’ve got it made
I like fruits and veggies
I like Manicures and Pedi’s
And oh yeah, I like garlic bread and spaghetti
But I make a homemade sauce
Cause I cook like a Boss
I don’t like Guns
but I do love roses
I like music slow
I like music fast
I like music that make me wanna back that Azz
I low key like getting glammed
I like the adrenaline I get after a Poetry Slam
Yeah, I did that
Because I know I can
And two of my favorite foods
Are Cornbread and Yams
I love strolls through the park
And watching Old School Martial Arts
Yeah and, I do my best thinking after dark
So if you ask me again
I’ll just have to say  
How much do I love me?
Well just let me count the ways!



Comments