New Book Release "Woke A Poetic Journey"



Greetings Friends and Family,

Today I am happy to announce the release of my new book
"Woke A Poetic Journey" which is now available for purchase on Amazon.com
I am so proud of this book because it demonstrates the power of the mind
And what a I can do when they put my whole focus in to one thing 
This book represents the power of words being transformed into thoughts
And the power of thoughts being transformed into action
And the power of actions being transformed into a physical form or manifestation
And I am honored to be able to share this collection of work with you
I truly hope that you will support me on this continued journey

Thank you Family

And as always I wish you Love Light and Blessings!





https://www.amazon.com/Woke-Poetic-Journey-Sharran-Taylor/dp/1732371008/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528344463&sr=8-1&keywords=woke+a+poetic


Comments